Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Love February!

I just love the month of February! It is such a fun month for kids and adults alike wether it's to show love, friendship or caring.
One of my favorite web sites with links is www.sugardoodle.net . It has really creative ideas for Primary, Relief Society, Visiting Teaching, Young Womens, FHE lessons, clipart and Holiday ideas. Go to the website and look on the left hand side where it says "random 10 page" and her "valentines page". There are so many fun ideas it should be Valentine's Day all year long!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your positive outlook. February is my least favorite month of the year. It always seems so gloomy, maybe that's because I have spent the last two in Rexburg! Thanks for telling me about this site, I have been using it for Primary!

    ReplyDelete