Friday, September 25, 2009

Nathan and more Nathan...

Last weekend we had a nice visit from Heather, Ryan and Nathan.! It was the first time they have visited us here in almost 2 years. It was their first visit since they moved to Oregon last month. Nathan keeps getting cuter and cuter every time we see him. What's a Nana to do?!

Our boy in blue at 5 1/2 months old.

Leslie helping to feed Nathan.


Nana with Nathan - I think he is starting to get used to me.


Papa is always happy to play with Nathan!
*
Last month I went to Springfield, Oregon to visit Ryan, Heather and Nathan about 10 days after they moved there from Utah. It was all I could do to not go there the day after they moved there! Here are cute photos of Nathan at 5 months old when I visited them in Oregon.

All decked out!


A cutie with a cutie!


A cute photo of the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment